AEV 0.00% 0.9¢ avenira limited

This is my opinion only. I strongly believe the yellow...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    This is my opinion only. I strongly believe the yellow phosphorus plant will be operational. The question is when?

Based on what I have heard and read the Hebang Indonesian plant, currently under construction, will require a substantial amount of YP feed at full capacity. If Hebang partners with Avenira, Avenira will be able to supply only 60% of the required feed. The advantage for Avenira is that Hebang is unlikely to source YP from China due to the barriers with the PRC. Therefore, Avenira appears to be the most logical partner, being in the right geographic location and size for cooperation.

Regarding your question about funding which is a valid point, I would guess a CR is likely to occur in Q4 2024 to maintain operations. It will be interesting to observe the cash burn rate but I assume they are currently operating at a third of the usual cost to conserve cash. Prior to the CR I expect positive news flow to boost the share price to above 0.01 - 0.015. If they call a CR now, it would be detrimental to shareholders.

As for funding the YP, in an ideal world, I am hoping for a BOA to be established in the coming months, followed by some form of debt financing, government grant, or subsidies.

Let's wait and see where this story takes us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.