AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

First of all, as I understand it, the dispute is not over the...

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    First of all, as I understand it, the dispute is not over the 60%, it's over the 30%. Secondly, I disagree that mining rights disputes are extremely rare, they are in fact not uncommon at all, depends on what country, if any specific country you are making a very general reference to (please elaborate). For those of us in mining circles ("know" as you put it) it's a long road to resolution. I beg to differ, I have been involved in mining for over 40 years and can offer that resolution of disputes can happen within timeframes of weeks, months, or not at all. My opinion on what's currently at stake for AVZ and the DRC especially given the recent USA meetings and subsequent focus and promised investment on battery materials and production with DRC and Zambia is that the DRC government will not allow this to fail. The global fall out of the DRC allowing corrupt entities and tactics to muscle in on AVZ's mining operations would derail the country's aspirations to become a leader in the production of batteries and refined battery materials and discourage any future investment in similar projects. This is not aligned with the messaging coming from DRC government. AVZ will/must prevail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.