HCH 1.59% 96.0¢ hot chili limited

Ann: Disclosure Document - Share Purchase Plan, page-113

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Having been with Hot Chili since the IPO at 20c, I have seen the SP rise to high values and over the years slip to the levels it is at now. The stock has been in my bottom draw as part of a small collection of stocks that I wrote off many years ago. The constant drilling obtaining great results followed by CR to perform the same has become tiresome. Recently I have started to look at the stock again and put them back on my watchlist. The main reason being the increased need for Cu in these disruptive times of changing from ICE vehicles to EV's, the new global shift to green energy and Glencore coming on board. Glencore input, I am hoping will help turn this company into a mining company rather than an explorer. I have taken part in the SPP (probably regret it later!) and I have many reservations. Previously invested in a Company in the Philippines that had a great future but went broke due to administrative errors (paperwork) resulting in their mining licence being taken away. As far as HCH is concerned, the political situation in Chili is currently stable but issues such as taxation on copper miners could be a deterrent to mining and any new investment in the company. Anyhow, good luck to holders and hopefully you to see a decent return on your investment without needing to hold onto your shares for as long as I have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.015(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $146.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.5¢ 95.0¢ $44.71K 46.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 868 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 6101 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.