HCH 2.58% 94.5¢ hot chili limited

Yes I am concerned, although I would more use the word...

1. 4,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 928
    Yes I am concerned, although I would more use the word 'horrified' at the dilution from latest capital raise done at a shitty low price.

If it wasn't for Glencore coming aboard, they'd all be baying for CE's blood like when he shafted us at 4.2 cents last time and killed the SP growth in its tracks.

Not a good look for a listed company to continually talk up the 'future potential' with the rose tinted glasses on, while the shareholders reap nothing but disappointment, with this latest raise nearly double the size of the one only 8 months previous and at a 25% cheaper SP.

CE talked big after the previous raise- multiple, multiple cheesy interviews painting a picture of a relentless expansion drilling campaign, with drills turning night and day, and promises of news flow rolling out on a 3-4 weekly basis. I'd say many on here believed it too, and why not? We had the awesome ground, the drills on-site, plenty of money in the bank.

Well f* me if any of that actually happened in a way that even came close to actually benefiting any shareholders.

Last quarter we spent $440,000 on staffing costs. Surely they've had some staff actually processing drill results as they've come in for the last 2 months. This 'blackout' period doesn't wash with me and seems like another piss-poor excuse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $143.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $119.9K 125.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3042 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 6531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.