TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Ann: Disclosure Document, page-40

1. 573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Fully agreed. But I am sure you would also agree that TNG is a speculative stock and we all know this and its the decision and risk we take. We are attracted to TNG because its (as mentioned before) probably the best speculative stock on the asx and those of us who have a fair amount of shares are going to make a lot of $. I don't have a problem with the wait and will see this through to production which in the life of the project timeline is not that far away. And when it gets away I think we will find that the Mount Peake project is likely to have one of the lowest discovery cost of its kind, lowest cost of production for the V2O5 (as already indicated by PB) multiple commodities in the region/area (like graphite) a significant resource inventory and has the potential to increase its suite of commodities beyond what we already know. I think I am correct in saying that this Mount Peake ground/area was once held and explored by CRA now Rio and only for Nickel which was their original exploration scope. The brown field exploration potential I feel may yet yield another significant 'find'. Yes its not moving at the pace we might all want. But I think the wait will be worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.