BUR 0.00% 13.0¢ burley minerals ltd

Ann: Disclosure Document, page-11

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    Can I also clarify a few things from my perspective as well………

You mention brokers like there are good and bad ones. I absolutely agree. Like there are bad banks and there are criminally organized banks. Unfortunately, brokers and bankers form part of the somewhat shoddy investment and financial global landscape. If you want to play the game, they cannot be avoided.

There is going to be a consolidation of BUR shares at a rate of 1 for 5. The new share price for what may well be “SSG”, is destined to be 2c. (i.e. 5 x 0.4c). Current price and one that will probably remain until consolidation is formalized, is 0.4c.

Following the CR, if there is a resulting knock back in price to 3c, it still represents a 50% increase in price from today’s price.

Based on projected investment vs projected return, I reckon the new SSG can be debt free and cash flow positive within two years. With our telco nanosats coming of Danish production lines and the likes of SpaceX lowering the costs to get nanosats into orbit, this business a ‘no brainer’! – It is without doubt one of the best potential money making opportunities I have yet encountered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $2.799K 21.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 63241 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 6289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.