TTM 3.45% 3.0¢ titan minerals limited

My post was entirely sarcastic. There has been an outright...

1. 105 Posts.
    My post was entirely sarcastic.

There has been an outright disregard for any FPO shareholder as we were all consolidated down to within an inch of existence.

The saddest part of that document is that it is worded in such a way that offers hope, then a condition with little to no reward. The 'shell' we are all part of is told it can earn from tolling concessions, if it maintains an exploration program - as an example - This restriction alone, in my opinion is counter productive. It should be included regardless and the funds earnt should go towards the exploration program, not the other way around.

Then there is the sub $500K directors fees - who, what or how will they be paid?

... The Silverstream requirement for silver offtakesand the limited participation in gold tollings. Another company i had been watching closely is Primero Mining on NYSE. They had the same sort of arrangement for silver offtakes, with another consortium, that initially would have been great to keep the company operational when it was in need of funding years ago. but as they have expanded and advanced it has stifled their growth, and reduced their ability to expand their workforce an subsequently their earnings potential substantially - This lack of funds has forced them to delist as they no longer meet NYSE requirements.

My point is there, I have watched a plan like this one play out before and if it is able to be put into motion, the only thing we'll see is a slow and painful operation that will eventually cease to exist - it seems this is by design.

I wont be taking any further positions in this company and it's been so long now that there is little to no care as to what happens with it. I'll come back to it before next EOFY and probably flog it for the tax loss, or wait for my 'unmarketable parcel' letter.

Either way, we'll all have to wait-n-see.

M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $54.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $47.19K 1.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1018357 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 752721 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 302246
Last updated 15.52pm 30/04/2024 ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.