TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Disclosure Document, page-12

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Informative video dbd25, thanks for posting. It’s clearly not all beer and skittles. We expected to be farther along the path to a decent sustainable profit than we are. Still, the presenter himself notes the potential for results to jump about in the short term. The last quarterly disappointed us. The next one might surprise positively. It is after all a speculative stock, with a degree of inherent uncertainty. I’m just about convinced it’s a good industry to be in going forwards, and that TNT should make decent profits down the track if they manage it well. I think we all just have to strap ourselves in for the ride while we watch it play out and see if they do. And without focusing too strongly on a single quarterly result, which clearly influence sentiment a good deal, but don’t necessarily tell us too much about where the company will be in a few years time. We need to see a series of quarterly reports, after the company matures a bit more, and can then have greater confidence (or distress!) in what they seem to be telling us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.