SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Disclosure regarding Variation Letter (2018), page-29

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    @itzgr82balive I also agree that nothing illegal has been done here, and I also agree that the 42 page SOR boils down to an issue with the performance shares in 2018. I am not even against the performance shares being issued.

Being a holder from 2016 I am not judging ISX on the comments of anyone from this forum, I am judging their integrity from their releases, statements, and information sourced from people off of this forum, even their recent releases are unclear and when really pressed questions are not being answered. Why are we suspended by VISA? There have been a few different answers to the same question, games are being played and nothing is clear - this is where majority of my distrust of ISX is stemming from, but I am usually cautious at the best of times.

Whilst it is *unlikely* that we would list on the NSX, I am not satisfied supporting a move unless it is documented in writing, I do not trust mere intentions or insinuations, especially with everything that has happened.

Yes, I also agree that this will happen if we are delisted or not, it will be a long road back for all - so why are we rushing an extraordinary general meeting now? 6 weeks before the regular AGM? I have many questions, most of which have been answered in roundabout ways with no solid facts.
    There is a bigger game being played here, and until I have received any assurance on a couple of key points I won't be pushing for an Extraordinary meeting.

I feel like a devout Trump supporter if I am honest, 'believe us, everything will be fine, everything is great, its all ASX's fault.' This may be true, but without actual proof, I cannot fully support them, they have not done a good job of maintaining trust or respect.

Maybe thats just me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.