FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Discontinuation of Fastbrick Australia Joint Venture, page-102

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Haha, its a classic scramble to keep the housing economy alive with grants. The gov even contemplated a forced stop on the sales of houses to stop the price spiralling into a crash.

House prices are falling, immigration has halted, house supply is accumulating due to no immigrants. what will the gov do to fix the issue... give away freebies to build more houses!!!

Pretty sure the market, does not need more houses but at least it will keep tradies in a job. I'm in agreeance with you, skip the 1st home buyers grant, i will leave that for people who couldn't save up a deposit. Once all the extra houses are built on the urban fringes, i will buy close to the city once prices have dropped. Thats of course dependant on whether i will still have a job after the government brings in 250k immigrants next year.

Hopefully the immigrants under the "welcome to Australia" scheme are cashed up to their eyeballs and have the cash to start/buy a business , buy a home outright, and fund themselves for a couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28867 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 503546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.