FBR 0.00% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

“The Hadrian X isn't commercially available quite yet, but the...

1. 6,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    The Hadrian X isn't commercially available quite yet, but the SAM100 is. You can get pricing information on the SAM100 directly from Construction Robotics on its website.”

uum, CNET obviously got their info from management, did they not think to mention that it will never be commercially available?

This management team is possibly the worst ive ever seen. Way too many mistakes, massive delays and lack of clear information to shareholders over the years IMO. We need a Ray Crok, not McDonald’s brothers...

This is the SECOND deal they let slip through their fingers in the last 3 years and we have heard nothing for years from any other MOU about going binding, All we get is the occasional piddly little “progress” video, Well the commercial machine is now 3 years late, How many more years of tweaking can we endure?

Their ridiculous snail pace meant they will be absolutely slaughtered by covid now, when massive BINDING deals could have already been in place and a factory getting into full production by now. Now, Absolutely no deals on the horizon for revenue to pay for that very expensive, enormous factory houseing only 2 trucks. Talk about their eyes being bigger than their belly! A CR very much inevitable. Yay, more dilution!

This is a brilliant idea, but if the pivacs are left in charge, i fear the future will be very bleak for shareholders IMO. They are brilliant inventors, but i think they suck at running a business. I mean cummon, forgetting Australia due to covid only to focus on the country that is the global epicentre of covid cases and could be for years? Bravo, boys, bravo. Brick works deal was absolutely perfect to showcase the machines to the world building real houses people were going to live in, in the safest country possible from covid. It brings in deals and makes MOU’s go binding. It was the perfect stepping stone and its now gone.

This company needs movers and shakers at the helm, people who earn their massive salaries that can stop the ship from sinking before it leaves the dock.

CAT’s offer doesn’t look so bad now does it boys...

All just my opinions, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $59.05K 2.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 3047851 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 293007 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1072566
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.