DEG 4.76% $1.21 de grey mining limited

Ann: Discovery confirms high grade Au-Ag-Cu-Pb-Zn from 1M Samples-DEG.AX, page-68

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Purav
    When I first bought shares working people had to get up in the morning, and look in the
    morning newspaper to find out how there shares had done the day before.
    If my share XYZ had doubled the previous day and I thought great, I will sell them,
    here is what I would have to do.

No mobiles or computers, so ring the boss and book a sickie.
    Wait until 10 am when a stockbroker might have arrived at work after making a killing
    yesterday telling his mates all day to sell XYZ share.

Ring again, still busy, no, switch girl cant take messages.
    2 pm I get thru to broker and tell him to sell but find out share is back to normal
    as most of the big nobs have milked it dry.

I remember those days and how hard it was to trade shares. Was not very fair.

So I consider the average punter with a family working hard all day, not knowing
    what his shares are up to till he gets home and not having the time to research like
    I can so I post a lot of accurate non ramping summaries to help those less fortunate
    time wise , to know what our share is up to and mainly what is coming up, particularly
    Drill results.

I have a few other shares and do the same on them, trying to give awareness of
    upcoming results.

Hot copper is a great system in my view and to be able to decide to sell and achieve
    a sale in minutes is sensational.

You will not discourage me in the least Purav. I will continue posting this way in a
    positive manner no matter what words you bring to the thread.

I had respect for you once but you have a way of upsetting the whole thread with
    your $hit stirring posts that is not what the HC system is here for.
    For me this ends now. You are free to bait me all you want. We are done.

I refuse to put you on ignore but I will not respond to any more childish posts from you.
    Last edited by doodledog: 30/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.055(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.899B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.21 $1.19 $9.324M 7.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33645 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 12149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.