SPQ 25.0% 0.6¢ superior resources limited

Down today off the back of this highly anticipated announcement....

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Down today off the back of this highly anticipated announcement. Mr. Market sure is a strange chap... there's literally nothing negative in this announcement. Granted, the head line "Spq discovers porphyry bonaza" wasn't present (which I think some holders actually expected) but it's defintely all positive news. And my god has everyone just ignored the Moly? Those are good grades that will continue due to the more uniform nature of the structure. For me, that was the news here.
    Smart money don't read that report, see 5% molybdenum and jump on the buy button though. They wait and time the entry gradually. Best believe someone's noticed this or will very "shortly" (see what I did there haha) but I do expect that smart money will enter off the back of this report as we head lower in the short term (which unfortunately i think will be the case). That said, for those of you that were around and holding on our last major re-rate... happened at 10.15am and we went parabolic and trippled, right? Ahhh no... took 2 weeks to get noticed, no doubt due to Christmas, but the subtle report without a TH or bonanza headline that contained heaps of substance eventually got noticed and more people wanted in. I don't rule out that from happening again. Just be wary about offloading now if you have a long term perspective (in the hope of participating in a CR or buying back lower after one ) cos you may get caught with your pants down. If you are a short termer, Hope you sold at 11a.m, if not... u missed your boat out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $20.47K 2.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11739026 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1081054 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.