SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Discovery of a large porphyry-style system at Bottletree, page-231

1. 5,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4062
    Papstock, we had an event. The event would most likely have rattled those that saw a porphyry and a 15c share price that did not occur. Granted.

Other side we have people with money, plus, geologists, mining engineers, metalugists, geophysasists and so forth.

They see a technical project and know it takes times.

That group will be looking at wallrock extended to 800m as they know it connects to a porphyry.

All Spq needs to do is follow that wallrock till they get it.

So they take advantage with there knowledge and money.

It will be those with big holdings that cap, they will scoop up most lots other side, the geo etc will get what he can in this weakness.

When done, many that sold will wonder what happened.

Many years ago, I sold shares and after the dust settled I though why did I do that.

This bottletree has 2000m x 1500m copper surface footprint.

Not far away a 200m high mo zone. At 60k a tonne for mo @ 5%. That is 3k for every tonne they move.

That can be blended to really boost a cu equvilant grade.

Next round nsy nail wgst we want here as they are very close I feel. 5000m just was not enough.

We need to place a patience game and not fuss over one announcment because early stage to resource stage here will be 3 years and probably 10 announcements.

And i do agree with the way this was handled with everybody. It was morally very wrong and legally on a knife edge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $3.465K 433.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 597065 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 296788 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.