SPQ 0.00% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Discovery of a large porphyry-style system at Bottletree, page-300

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    The more I pour over this report, the more excited I actually become.

And frankly, I'm still baffled by the markets response to it. I think too many retail people plugged in expecting this report to be some moonshot and all they wanted to see were the words "transformational" plastered over the headlines.

The irony being that while the massive delay was unacceptable, (and Peter caught a lot of Flak for it) the report did actually essentially move us from a hunch about the tenement to a very high probability of finding what we were hoping for. And the Molly is an extra big juicy cherry on top that should have on its own been enough to peak some ears.

I can't wait to see some more structural drilling to figure out where the core is, along with some grading. This is likely big deep find, so why people are acting like it's a fizzer when they knew it would take more work to begin getting a true idea of the scope of what we've got leaves me dumbfounded....

How any sane person can see what we have in our shopping trolley as far as tenements go (Peter has picked some absolute beauties!) and think it's a good idea to sell up baffles me. Stick them in the draw, this company's coming of age is basically guaranteed to come with time and a bit more drilling.

Next CXO for sure!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.278K 142K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4116404 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4357386 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.