CBE 3.64% 5.7¢ cobre limited

Ann: Discovery of High-Grade Copper Zone at Comet Target, Ngami, page-68

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Very few stocks in this current bear market are holding their gains. Traders are fighting for smaller and smaller profits.

Any slight rise will be taken down and that holds true over a range of a dozen natural resource stocks I've been watching for a long time now.

With copper stocks for example, while the long term view looks very good, short term with China (which consumes over 50% of world copper) shutting manufacturing down on their zero covid policy means that even though world copper production is struggling, there's a present surplus pushing the price down. Shorters are as happy as pigs in muck just now.

To come out of the bear market the world need to see an end to Putin's insane crusade and for the engine of manufacturing to start up again in China, with Covid under control. Meanwhile traders will sell a stock for a measly $20 profit knowing that long term investors like me will keep buying. Bear markets always become bull markets in time, such is the nature of the market. We'll hit the bottom soon.

CBE results are very encouraging so early in their drill campaign . Nova is a bonus and the upcoming Kit W targets look compelling.

As Terry Grammer said, there's plenty of undiscovered copper deposits in the KCB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.