AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Hi PL24682468z hope u are well..I dont know enough about thoes...

1. 3,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Hi PL24682468z hope u are well..I dont know enough about thoes companies to make that call and prob not appropriate to speculate on what is ment to be an AUZ thread only anyway..

Even tho I'm not confident myself that auz will produce revenue and I have actually been correct in that thinking for some years now that's not to say they still might actually one day turn that past around and succeed making their shareholder wealth grow..it's a never say never world so I try always keep an open mind both on upside and down side and as a general rule I try to eliminate expectation out of the process..

jst as there are many asx listed companies whom continually destroy shareholders wealth year in year out for the better ment of their board..there are also many a companies that have seemingly flipped after years of shareholder destruction and produced something special making shareholders wealth grow..

There are many strategies available to us but for me companies like auz are best left alone untill some meaningful progress towards revenue making is made from an investing perspective..I don't care to pick the bottom nor the top rather the chunk in the middle when both investing and trading..it's upto each individual to make their own choices but that's how I roll and I don't care if I miss the boat..train..plane or whatever

AUZ have in fact offered some good trading opportunities in the past and I believe that will continue..I alway thought Benjamin Bell was good at selling the story but as we know he no longer offers those services to the auz shareholders..

The reason I reference auz to joke crypto coins is because I'm yet to see auz having anything that may produce revenue yet..have you ever seen crypto commentators try explain why a particular coin may rise in price..it's remarkable really..

to add context..there are crypto with nothing going on for them other than people buying and selling them that have market caps that dwalf some of our Aussie banks..it's insane but clearly shows money can be made from even the worst asx listed companies regarding fundamentals..they jst need a story..

anyway I truly hope auz long term holders have their day in the sun and thank the company for the money I've made here and there all but a small amount..

keep safe and as always dyor..just my opinion and never advice..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.785K 683.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 10057622 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3665197 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.