YRL 3.85% 13.5¢ yandal resources limited

Yep - market not getting it yet. That Fig 3 sure takes some...

1. 4,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3982
    Yep - market not getting it yet.

That Fig 3 sure takes some looking at but once you get your eye in and realise whats what its pretty encouraging. These are pretty mixed results but very reminiscent of a company on the verge of making a decent discovery, they have realized that some of the drilling isn't oriented in the best direction to test this complicated geology and are starting to experiment with drilling directions and are going to bang a couple of diamond holes under areas where they do have grade at Malone, the aircore drilling is working great with EOH results in the thousands of ppb which is actually 1-3ppm or g/T, the aircore rig is only now starting to get in the interesting area. The RC drilling dosen't give you the geology but is showing that the orientation of the gold veining is complex and the geology is faulted.

Looks like their diamond holes will provide a decent cross section, provided they get some gold in them that will blow open the understanding of the geology and the orientation of the veins and I suspect will dictate the direction of future drilling and the geological model they will start to build up and test with further drilling.

Looking at at Fig 3 they have been "unlucky" with the previous historical drilling orientation so far and with a lot of vertical aircore to pattern drill test for horizontal paleochannel targets, and but with the realization that the gold might be subvertical mineralisation, they should be rewarded once they nail down the geometry of the gold...

I'm already free carried with these guys, but I'm definitely holding now until the drilling is further advanced, looks like they are on the verge of figuring out where the gold is...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $36.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $967 7.165K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6968 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 62835 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.