TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Think about what you have written?What your saying, we were in a...

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 985
    Think about what you have written?
    What your saying, we were in a sxxt position 10 days ago and didn't know it? If this is the case then surely management need to answer for this first and foremost. Are there mitigating circumstances? If not and the cashflow is dire then surely people need to raked over the coals.
    If its not the case then lets not sugar coat what has happened.
    The loan facility was not for day to day expenses.
    TPD didn't walk away so know we couldn't have realised the gains because STX walked away. If we walked away your are correct and vindicated but that was not the case. If we have read the room incorrectly then that's another issue.
    Is it possible 1 party was genuine and the other wasn't? I have no idea what to think.
    The projections are far from pie in the sky imo and I had no issues with a T/O done well. In fact I was for it reluctantly
    Hindsight says STX has suffered as well so there's more to this. Their next few days trading is going to be interesting.

What is the wash up?
    The ratio between TPD and STX price is very similar to pre take over talk.
    No gas has been lost.
    We are still clueless when Walyering will be mechanically complete. Surely that's the issue at hand.

I don't see anywhere our management team causing the breakdown so what was the alternative?
    How or what do you suggest would have gotten it over the line? I dont have the answer.

Shalom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.