TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Not happy.Don't know what these two companies are about but they...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    Not happy.
    Don't know what these two companies are about but they both better pull their fingers out and sort out a direction because the present activities are putting both partners in a vulnerable position and the market is assessing our dirty washing and they, like all of us say clean up your acts or suffer the consequences.
    I think the market will improve on today's disappointments but JV partners have exposed themselves and each other by this behaviour.
    Have to say pretty sure the main culprit is the acquirer who has attempted to gut Talon like a fish but unfortunately for them it has ricocheted back and maybe credit to Talon for holding their/our ground.
    Don't know enough right now but what I do know stinks.
    I'm hostile just now and thinking that Talon management should be thinking that's two strikes, Strike, one more and your OUT.
    I'm just a little bit indignant tonight.
    This will get sorted one way or another but let's get back some professionalism in the negotiations and reporting.
    My say only and nows the time Talon Team to respond to your shareholders with some relevant information.
    Better days coming.
    GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.