TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Lethal what does just amaze after having been in the markets for...

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    Lethal what does just amaze after having been in the markets for years is this -
    TPD gets in my opinion a GARBAGE offer of .21 cents, Just crap offer for TPD
    SO it tells you the min value another party with same interest and build will pay .21 for us at TPD at very lowball
    Tells me we are worth way more just on this offer alone
    THEN...THEN... for WHATEVER amazing reason all these dudes line up and start flogging us off at the most insane and ridiculous price.....and with Big volume....What the hell dudes are you doing? Dudes what was your motive and thinking...How can I hurt TPD.....Really?
    Oh Colby didn't sign it off so now I have the sheets.....sell..sell..sell
    Mate when it hit .16 I thought you have to be kidding..so I bought a chunk.....
    Then I made some calls and said look at what is happening here...it really is just insane...A Broker mate said to me I am already buying
    Then it goes .15 -15.5 and dead set I am wheeling furniture out the front of my house in the street with For Sale signs on it cause I want every penny into TPD . I am selling other shares and shuffling money all over the place.
    I couldn't get .15, I got plenty 15.5 tho and stoked
    If any here picked up .15 give yourself a massive pat on the back cause you smashed it.
    I am still gob smacked by events, we were all shown a .21 bill min on a joke offer, then we were all seeing major RED and .15 bill - Seriously?
    The Markets hey ....Ahhhhh just what we all love right
    None of it makes sense other than me seeing GREEN already...not here for just a couple of pips either
    GO TPD
    GO TEG
    GO L7/437

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.