TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: Discussions with Strike Energy, page-316

1. 8,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3033
    SE1234's comments also reminded me of something that Ya said at the time of the Walyering flow tests, it was along the lines of "how did the previous operator miss this?". So when Mir and SE1234 bag out TPD, it seems that those rules only apply to non-STX titles.

We know STX is the operator at Walyering, we know TMK is the operator of Gurvantes, and we know that TEG is the operator at L7. We also know that Condor will be offered for farmin once the admin is finished. So when SE1234 makes his statement, he is actually only criticising Colby and Darrin, who were behind the TEG JV. Mir obviously drew the straw to bag out the new TPD CFO, so that is pretty much all TPD staff covered.

Will be interesting to see if he bags out Greg Columbus and David Casey. Columbus is T20 in STX and Casey did the Walyering farmin + FROR Ocean Hill deals with STX.

All I know is that these guys aren't posting here for their own amusement. Obviously plenty of tension there and more water to go under the bridge I reckon.

Hold on to your Talons, JMO, GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.