TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Lots of things to consider and depends where markets are at in...

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 985
    Lots of things to consider and depends where markets are at in general.
    I see STX SP at an interesting point in the short term, it could really bounce of support around the 40c mark that it hit the other day.
    Its also broken its upward trendline and looks to be under pressure so if it breaks below 40c then there's considerable downside.
    I been around long enough to know things can change very quickly and I would hate to be in a situation where I'm lock in and seeing something freefall while waiting for shares in the spin off company.
    @ccmfc point of when would the register date be for the Mongolian spin off would have significant bearing of any deal.
    I feel TMK is going to present more good news and ideally rather hang off if possible until we are in production and Mongolia is a bit further down the track and more saleable. Sell Mongolia then TPD is clean for a T/O.
    Wouldn't be fussed whose shares I got as script as long as it was a good price (they can always be sold) and if we could get a special dividend from the sale of Mongolia I'd probably wait for a CR and buy in TMK.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5490/5490590-218845f07e04db2a3d9f47e1c74ebb26.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.