TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: Discussions with Strike Energy, page-671

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    For a short period I do not mind, but I feel we are being taken for a ride.

The share price of these companies is very volatile and timing matters, I bought TPD shares in various stages on the back of Walyering going into production and me being of the belief they were undervalued and would not need capital raises (what the announcements alluded to). That proved to be wrong and cost me money, all because of SN myths.

Yes we can expect delays and that is OK, but when this guy pre June says we will be up and running pre 30 June and then a week later says it is delayed and he is not setting any more time frames shows he is incompetent or a liar or both.

Any further delay should be accompanied by a very detailed explanation or we should be pushing for SN to resign. I understand this is TPD, but we are now linked more than ever to this and if the TO goes through we will all be shareholders.

To my mind it is simple, detailed explanation, relatively short time delay is fine, or we push for SN to resign and we can do that by phoning and emailing him and we can do that via the media.

Just my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.