TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

So, can we all agree that there were a multitude of things...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    So, can we all agree that there were a multitude of things causing delay? If we are in agreeance on this issue, then it comes down to lack of communication good, bad or benign. This is where we are all getting our knickers in a twist. It is passing strange that STX has not put out a Top 20 update since Feb. They were a monthly occurrence once, not a problem. Then, they went off the air issuing these. Field updates too became less frequent and those relating to Walyering in hindsight were overly optimistic or plain wrong in terms of timing. I don't know if W7 is myth just to get TPD holders over the line or will happen.
    In a nutshell, if SOA falls over, I do not think TPD holders need ever worry about STX comms again or if they do it will be off into the far distant future. STX is smashing it SE with TD by 25th approx . 5kms deep in 35 days with breaks in between. It's future focus is likely SE, tidying up SOA then WE (50%) & Ocean Hill (100%). I know you holders need gas revenues as do STX holders .Ox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.