NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Hi Deallooker, For starters we do appreciate your contribution....

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi Deallooker,

For starters we do appreciate your contribution. It keeps the thread sentiment level because NIU does seem to have its fair share of problems, however without drawing the longbow, would like to discuss a few things.

For starters, its seems obvious to me by virtue of previous posts that you are associated with AMG, NIU's largest shareholder.

In making the investment decision into NIU in 2015 AMG stated at .002 it was "opportunistic buying opportunit[y] after "evaluat[ing] over 100 listed and unlisted Australian and overseas companies"

Please tell us, what has changed? As AMG would have surely done its due diligence before deciding to invest, a decision made at the time on the assumption of 'opportunit[y] ....where the net asset backing of the potential investment company is lower than the true value of the projects the company owns with the consequence that it makes more sense to invest in the company than the project"

niu.png

The next question is why we are at this price?

Besides the obvious negative sentiment due to lack of realized production progress, it can be argued that the real reason we are at this price is due to the crashing of levels from large bulk sells from AMG and Victoria Park investments on the first run.
    Neil (AMG) was a former protege of who ... Suellen is the daughter of whom ... @ Vic Park.....one must dot the I's and cross the T's

3/8/2016- Vic Park crashed 36m shares into .005 to kill the first run....

Then AMG broke it down through support and maintain selling pressure as documented on chart below

niu1.png

We had a failed board Tilt from AMG.......

According to their Annual report from 2017

"AMG will continue to use its position of influence to press its concerns and agitate for change at NIU whilst AMG continues to review its investments in NIU closely."

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/55e4aa_1748b5ac82b54e57b4b611c4a88d0468.pdf

-------------------------------------

What was never explained is besides crashing through support levels, what benefit has or (can) AMG bring to the company and its shareholders?

-------------------------------------

Why all the squabble? Is this company really worth fighting over- because that's what I am seeing................a dogfight in progress

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.