NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

@specgoldbug You raise good questions, ones that perhaps more...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    @specgoldbug
    You raise good questions, ones that perhaps more members should ask NIU's Management at Member Forum's - e.g. AGM's - I have been at AGMs of similar sized and larger organisations and witnessed some very challenging times from members to their Management, does this happen at NIU??? - the 2017 AGM was held in their offices in Northern Sydney, a tiny office in a location that is hard to get to - IMO this is not making it easy for the members (may be a deliberate ploy - who knows).

Here are some questions that still remain a mystery:

1. Why did the 2 AMG Board Members suddenly resign from the Board of NIU?
    2. Why was there a Spill Motion resolution passed and 3 nominations for new directors who in one form or another related to two of the largest shareholders, at that time - what was their motivation (is it at all possible there was alignment between them on what NIU could achieve and may not be achieving or demonstrating? (recall major shareholders and founders!!!))?
    3. Following re-election in Jan 2018, why did one of the newly elected directors to NIU resign?
    4. Why was there 2 "friendly" board appointments, which remains un-ratified by NIU's members?

Shareholders have rights and privileges, some more costly and time consuming to pursue than others, if you don't like something you basically have three options:
    (i) do nothing and put up with the status quo
    (ii) try to bring about change
    (iii) exit

SP now question - as you indicated, as I believe had been highlighted late last year or early this year, NIU's SP was close to 1c when AMG directors were also directors of NIU - they left and the price dropped and has never returned - the NIU Management continue to dilute members, and convert their debt to equity, increasing their holding - was there confidence when these directors were there? would the SP be higher if it wasn't for the continued issue of new securities? All good questions - oh to be a fly on the wall at any of the board meetings of the players involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.