CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

re: Ann: Dispatch of Prospectus and Entitleme... Jazz:I am not...

1. 819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: Dispatch of Prospectus and Entitleme... Jazz:

I am not an expert, whatever I say will simply be my own opinion and may become a ramping execise (accused by others).

Obviously I have been with them for a few years now, and my "strike me rich" scheme hasn't worked; in fact, it has "strike me poor-er", LOL.

Anyway, I do believe in UCG; anything that can provide access to unmine-able minerals should ideally be a good thing, looks at shale gas, CSG, etc.

The only problem is, no one care that much about UCG and the technology, and that's why the SP is still "down under". On the flip side, if it ever becomes mainstream, well, you don't have to be a mathematician to work out what the reward will be.

From what I understand, UCG doesn't do fracking like shale gas, and it doesn't require water to run thru it like CSG.

All environmental pluses; no earth quake worry, no contamination scare (well, this part is hard to say if they don't do it properly), produces less carbon than coal, etc.

I do hold LNC as well, their GTL is probably a better proposition than simply building a power station (one can be moved/sell to other country, 1 has to remain at a permanent location). Having said that, I do believe CNX has a better technology in term of UCG.

You can see my sentiment is "none"; that's because it either strike me rich, or bugger, need to work another few years more to make up the loss ;)

If it remains at this level in 5 years time, I'll probably be out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.