ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

There is no money (of large size eg. scheme costs, fees ~$5M)...

1. 4,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419

There is no money (of large size eg. scheme costs, fees ~$5M) needed to "OWN a lithium Asset".

ESS shareholders are receiving paper (DVP scrip) in exchange for OUR lithium Asset. The Paper that we are receiving isn't backed by assets DVP holds according to the Independent report for the scheme, Roughly $1.70 for a +$3 inflated share price.

The CR was to support (did you read the booklet)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5653/5653218-72de93d443070fc84161a54365cf18a9.jpg

Funds only useful after Scheme for ESS Lithium assets

Quite a good strategy worked out between MIN and DVP to get ESS. MIN buys 20% of ESS shares just below takeover threshold, DVP starts the scheme with practically no ESS shares, but only needs 75% to acquire instead of the usual 90%, and quickly setup an arrangement with MIN for 20%, now only needs 55%. If had have gone for Takeover they would have needed 90%-20% = 70%.

I just wonder why Chris is being so helpful to DVP, Chris/MIN is a significant shareholder in DVP but that doesn't seem enough. Ellison and Beament have a long history, DVP is a mini-me version of MIN, well behind the evolutionary trail but has a mix of exploration, developed mineral mining and mining services.

Why MIN didn't go directly at ESS with the lower threshold strategy but the other way around. Get DVP to buy 20% of ESS, then have them vote and sell into MIN's scheme. Could have had a capital raise in DVP where MIN was the only contributor, or at least major contributor, for funds to buy 20% of ESS.

Last edited by trousergecko: 14/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.