NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Ann: Dispatch of Shareholder Circular, page-30

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Steven,

Whatever I state must be tested in a court of law. In my opinion evidence suggests that the Tubatse shares should have been cancelled because the two farms were lost. The 250m NKP shares plus cash was given to Genorah in exchange for the three farms. That is a fact. The NKP/ Genorah directors who were also shareholders enjoyed the benefits of the transaction.

Facts suggest that the shares were exchanged while the farms were disputed in court by the Bengwenyama. If so why did the NKP directors allocate the shares if there was a possibility of the farms being lost? Was it because they were also beneficiaries via Genorah?

Move along in time and ask yourself why were the 250m shares placed in escrow before conclusion of the court case? No info shared with shareholders re this. Why were the shares removed from escrow? On what basis?

So the farms were lost and NKP got SFA while Genorah got shares for nothing which they then on sold to Zijin.

Both ASX and ASIC refuse to investigate the transaction. This is called justice. What more can I say?

I have presented facts with relevant links and time lines. Why will no one investigate? I rest my case. Ask the polititions to perform their duties on behalf of Australian investors.

If Genorah had not received those shares to sell to Z, Zijin's holding would be closer to 40% and not 60%.

Dr Tan refuses to reply why the shares were not cancelled. I refer you to the 2016 SGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.