CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Disposal of a Partly-Owned Subsidiary, page-5

1. 1,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    coming into 6 months without a CEO with no sense of direction other than selling ICS at a bargain price, what seems like it’s been added into the too hard basket that’s become a self evident of a failure from all ends, including imo by the former CEO the board (bar Alex) thus far, ICS the business it self a failure and the most painful of them all are the hundreds of investors suffering from incompetence…..

Is it to early to suggest any positives out of Ci1’s goals moving forward, has ICS been a burden to other subsidiaries so much so that ICS was a stranglehold on the other subsidiaries?

So are there positives from selling ICS perhaps…..1-No more “compound” losses 2-No more impairment losses 3 No more wages No more expenses and No more burdens etc.

So here’s how it looks to me, my view my opinion. Now with no JW and family working at Ci1 the est savings is around AUD$3 Million annually and now selling ICS and given ICS last report in millions in losses seems we stand to be saving est between AUD$9 & $11 Million annually just in losses, which leads to the worst scenario of savings without JW family and No ICS is est savings of AUD$12 Million and best scenario saving of AUD$14 Million, that Ci1 no longer have to cover.

Is it hard to weigh up the positives and negatives in this scenario, imo not for in the short term particularly when it’s clear the benefits of the potential savings. However for the long game the view looks different imo, like anything all they have their potential, if the right people running the show then potential becomes possible. So for the short outlook imo it’s a positive for Ci1, seems the board have decided to take the short view root than the long root imo.

not professional DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.