POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

I called the company earlier this week as I had queries and they...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    I called the company earlier this week as I had queries and they picked up straight away and answered my questions, I don't see the issue here.

With micros you need to NOT look at what they have but what they are going to acquire and vend in. POW in many ways is a shell imo.

You have to ask why are they selling Korid and divesting? why are they raising cash? Why has Jason Peterson increased his holdings by 50%? Why are they renting in one of the most prestigious addresses in Perth on the same floor as major players? Why is Tolga Kumova in this?

If you start analysing the top 20 share holders and put time and research into this it will start to paint a picture that these guys know what there doing and have a plan.

Ask yourself do you think Jason Peterson and co have projects on the ready to vend in or stumbling around in the dark looking for them and the answer is always the former.

These projects might be on ice just waiting for the right shell at the right time to vend and when you see a company start divesting assets you need to ask what are they going to buy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.