POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Prefer to know what happened to the KORDID deal if im being...

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Prefer to know what happened to the KORDID deal if im being honest. A lot of older shareholders here got burnt in some very very unusual circumstances. So many older holders will have many questions and i think that they have right to have some form of explanation as to whappened. Many older holders tried for years and years to get have answers as to why dst were constantly announcing progress yet POW wasn't not, and not just not announcing but not picking up phone calls or replying to emails, LinkedIn and many other forms of communcations. Many people were burnt here so its best all the newer holders have some tact and patience with the older ones. Having something new vended in with no recourse on the last management team or board is a kick to teeth of all believers in their VRB tech on which was the premise of their original investment. So my suggestions are to be patient with the older holders as many got burnt for substantial amounts of $$

Anyways trying to paint some perspective on why people are hitting up this pow thread.
    Last edited by pustayo: 14/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.