FEX 4.82% 43.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Ann: Disposal of Main Undertaking, page-11

1. 2,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943
    The chinese will vote to get rid of the project as Yao is their man, so in effect they are pulling the strings. Yao resigned as a director of International Natural Resources in June 2016 so they could use their votes to have him re-elected at the 2016 agm. Otherwise Wolfgang's campaign to oust hime would have succeeded.

Yao has brought nothing to the table since joining EMG, other than a mythical copper recycling project that was announced to coincide with the agm.
    They took all of 2 days of due diligence to discount the project. I can't remember ever seeing such great haste in dismissing a project before.

Anyway the market is pretty much telling the EMG board what they think of Yao and the others.

As usual they are moving at snail pace to even arrange a meeting to dispose of Beyondie. If they intend to include details of any potential acquisitions at the same time, then that's fine, otherwise its the same old dragging their feet attitude that has existed here for a long time now.

All just my opinion, other's will no doubt see it differently, though no one can be making money on EMG with the sp heading to an all time low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.