HGV 7.14% 3.9¢ hygrovest limited

PYL was the original company floated on the asx by the Israelies...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    PYL was the original company floated on the asx by the Israelies as far as I understand. Then mmj a Canadian company merged with pyl into the Australian stock exchange as mmj phytotech with all the glitz of Canada legalization and a majic gelpell pill and amazing duncan and luckylake facilities but PYL had a massive push into medical happening before this with great contracts with Israel intelect property including inhalers. Then the Mmj stopped all references to PYLs exciting progress and what was happening with PYL and instead released anouncements about mmj,s side and what it bought to the merger. Then it spun the mmj products out again to Canada stock exchange thru harvest one and now hvt is taking pyl ,s assets as well. I want to know is 8 million CAD the correct price for PYL? Things to consider is that The 7million+ F options expire July 28 and the 8+ D performance shares in September This is my guess of what some things are going on re lackluster share price and not to be taken as investment advice DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $8.202M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $5.897K 149.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89056 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 19962 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.