OEL 0.00% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

I must be to old...I had to google what a SPIV was :) Ohh PVD...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    I must be to old...I had to google what a SPIV was

Ohh PVD and Eyasi days...the good old days for SWE until it was withdrawn by the government. Still unclear exactly why that even happened.

Mentioning PVD made me remember, Otto as a manager that jumped ship to Otto, from PVD after that crap went down. More to add to the research list...damn it. Not really damn it, I enjoy the research.

I will wait before passing judgement. We need ALL the facts, not half, not elective points.
    At the moment, its all circumstantial one-sided allegations and viewpoint.

If OEL is wrong though...Its going to be very very embarrassing and damaging corporately.

Wouldn't be surprised to see our Farmin partner walk from the deal with all these games. OK we keep 50%, but we also need to be able to fund it fully. We have lots of other commitments before end of year, and early next...not sure $20m will be enough with this development and I really don't want to try and fund raise with POO where it is nor do I want the dilutionary effect of such action.

Can't they both just kiss and make up? Too much water gone under the bridge?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $54.87K 4.379M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6095941 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13800379 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.