AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

you are exactly right willi5You have been a bit quiet in the...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207
    you are exactly right willi5
    You have been a bit quiet in the past , but lately you have shown all LTH the quality you have .
    To enforce these Judgements , all funds allocated from world bank should be passed to successful claimants .
    There by incentivising the DRC to act as there are Massive real and immediate consequences, also future World Bank payments earmarked for the DRC go to claimant for losses incurred .
    This sends an unequivocal message if you do not follow your laws and codes, and you let corruption flourish , ignoring International courts you signed on to with eyes wide open then you do so knowing Billions will go down the drain .
    My feeling is Eventually they will come to heel for ICSID, if what i have been hearing is right with near ICC Judgement due .
    Comminere are a complete laughing stock sending counter arguments to ICSID interim orders , they have no idea . FT will have to end the Clown show soon before all credibility is lost.
    We would expect more from a 4 year old child , lets hope the sub 4 year old child gets big boy pants on very soon .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.