RAC 4.12% $1.75 race oncology ltd

I think you're missing the point mate. And what you are saying...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    I think you're missing the point mate. And what you are saying disingenuously represents what has happened here and the timeline of events.

It's up to you to form an opinion on why somebody posts hard questions about a stock you're invested in, but realistically, down-rampers and shit stirrers probably wouldn't spend that much time or go to the effort just to get a rise out of you.

I don't want to see IMU tumble and you, or anyone else for that matter, loose money on it. If IMU trials are successful and it becomes a blockbuster, more power to you. It means a cancer(s) is probably being cured or outcomes improved for those lucky enough to be treated.

But as a neutral that follows IMU with interest, all I can see are some very specific, and considered questions being asked, backed up by data where possible. You might not like them, they may make you uncomfortable as an investor, but personal, childish snipes are beneath you and beneath what IMU and RAC are trying to achieve.

If I were you, I'd be going back over the relevant recent timeline on IMU , you'll probably see true intensions if you look hard enough, you might also find some questions worth asking of IMU's executive team. And whilst you don't have the unprecedented situation that RAC holders enjoy, in terms of direct and real time communication with a member of the exec, I'd certainly be asking those questions at whatever forum IMU offers you, when it is offered.

I'd hazard a guess that somebody that clearly gets the science (despite your best jibes) finds something that simply doesn't ring true with RAC, at a scientific level, he'll call it out in the same way. Again, we're very fortunate to have somebody with the knowledge, dedication and selflessness to not only put in the time, but to share his findings. Right or wrong, it's about stimulating debate.

Anyway, good luck to you and everyone else holding IMU. But maybe leave this alone now. One well-intentioned poster is not the architect of IMU's current position, and if he was, IMU would have much bigger problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.