MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Distinguished Professor Whittingham Joins the Magnis Board, page-30

1. 57 Posts.
    "If MNS are that close why the significant changes to the exec/board all of a sudden"

Mate, nothing is "all of a sudden". Some of these things are unrelated. You do not bag execs of the quality of Marc Vogts and Peter Sarantzouklis overnight by just telling them: "Hey, we have these 2 openings and we were hoping you'd be interested..."

The 2 new appointments make complete sense for a company that's about to sign significant off-take deals. One is an expert in the finance and banking sectors and will surely be fundamental to securing awesome finance for our project once the off-take is secured. And the other an expert in Management of mining projects... what a better time to bring these 2 on board as we are about to take this to the next level?

The 2 people that have left are completely unrelated and a great thing for MNS IMHO.

As for the Professor, how is it that you don't see how having one of the co-inventors of LIBs on our side when negotiating with end-customers on how MNS can best serve their individual needs based on our purity is a great thing!? Who better to work with our end customers on fine-tuning their processes to achieve the best results using MNS' graphite?

Seriously. Sometimes, some people, take it too far when trolling and turning a super positive into a "Oh lord what could this all mean!? I am SO glad I'm selling all my shares right now because who knows what could happen now!? This makes me very apprehensive, I tell you!"

You all sound like Names Little with his "Concerned Holder" act.

@patience, you sure you bought back in mate?
    Last edited by chupatelcodo: 04/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.