DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Albuera, daf. I also have two ecobulbs in my lounge room and...

1. 186 Posts.
    Albuera, daf.
    I also have two ecobulbs in my lounge room and kitchen. They are the only energy saving globes that I did not have to replace, no thanks to you mirrabella. My woolworths store had them for a while, but have since gone.
    They were more expensive than the other ones and the packaging did not really stand out above the others to explain how good they really are. For one their low mercury content is their strong selling feature
    Ecobulb® – Continually lowering Metals Content

All Energy Saving Bulbs Contain Mercury, but Ecobulbs® contain the least. The New Zealand Electricity Commission will soon develop minimum performance standards for energy saving bulbs. Currently they will not subsidize a bulb with greater than 5mg mercury. The Ecobulb® contains less than 50% this recommended amount. It is one of lowest contents of other energy saving bulbs and we are dedicated to continually trying to reduce this. This amount is so low, that if all of the Mercury from the 2 million bulbs sold to date were to be collected, one would struggle to fill a soda can.

I hope this info helps you skinny dubois, with the right packaging and good promotion this could be a very good little side earner for Int, second to our energy management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.