SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Distribution Agreement Signed with GlobalSat Group, page-49

1. 5,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    If I ever said 40 mill i would expect it over 4 years 10 mill a year.
    I did think and hope 20 mill over 3 years,
    I'm just happy we got something I was starting to think it may off fell through.
    DONT FORGET
    it's conservative number could be higher and once the 2 years are up we will have FULL service and revenue will be multiple Times higher than the expexted revenue currently offered.
    Don't forget there are 64 million people in that region.
    From SAS
    • Conservative estimate of US$5 million for the first 2 years, with significant potential to expand the service offering to GlobalSat from the SAS network on further deployment
    of the full constellation during 2019/20

All good brother do I wish it was more off the bat sure I do but something is better than nothing.
    And once first batch is up that's when you will see a lot of contracts comming in.

One potential contract that you may not know about is a large bank from Africa ,
    I know that there waiting for the pearls to go up So they can test there services.
    "That's the word on the street I have heard by calling these potential clients. "
    And from a poster on here from Germany won't say any names.

I'll give you a clue there in 19 countries let's just see if the word on the street comes true.
    Must say I thought a MOU was ment to happen with this large bank months ago and has not so.
    (Maybe the word on the street is no good will see. )
    for the amount of POS machines this bank apparently has I calculated this bank to make 200 to 300 mill a year out of memory.
    Have to go back and and cheek tho but it was something like that figure and seems to high for even me to comprehend.
    This is why I never posted befor.
    maybe the poster from Germany can help out on this if he chooses to and back this claim he has heard about this also.
    So if SAS can provide someone to generate 300 mill a year.
    What will they give SAS yearly.
    10% 30 mill a year
    20% 60 mill a year
    Who knows.
    Brett mitchal has said in the past there are contracts out there worth 10s of Millions to 100s
    Of mill.
    So let's wait and see if this happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.