SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Again, an interesting post. Particularly your view on the...

1. OzJ
    1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Again, an interesting post. Particularly your view on the GlobalSat deal. It makes me think.

I can't think of anything else at this point of a spec share's development that could be possible in terms of market agreements that qualify for ASX announcement. Could you describe to me what sort of agreement we should be looking for from a company in a stage like SAS right now?

Specifically, what sort of revenue binding agreement could GlobalSat commit to when the bandwidth they are buying is not yet in the sky?

If, as seems apparent, they couldn't get board approval to commit to millions of spend on something that doesn't exist, regardless of whether that something proves successful or not, the what sort of agreement could any company get (much less SAS) in that scenario?

If there is nothing else then how is your observation relevant to SAS specifically rather than spec company development in general? I would appreciate any quotes you could provide showing SAS getting out of line.

Again, thanks in advance for your detailed and considered response. I enjoy seeing all the content you create. It must take a lot of time and effort.
    Last edited by OzJ: 29/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.