NVO 3.23% 15.0¢ novo resources corp.

37.5 mill shares immediately listed and tradable on the ASX...

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    37.5 mill shares immediately listed and tradable on the ASX initially.

Nice also to see Mr Harmanis bobbing up in the T20 with 5 million IPO shares - thats 5 million shares less I'm pretty confident won't be traded anytime soon!

However, as per the prospectus "a number of key Australian shareholders have confirmed that they will ‘transmute’ their shares to the ASX upon completion of the listing"

Despite the obvious risks, I really like Novo for its exploration upside across multiple projects but the one that really stands out for me is Becher and the surrounding tenements in the Egina JV with DEG (along trend from their monster Hemi deposit).

DEG are fully funding exploration in the Egina JV over 4 yrs to the tune of $25mill to earn 50% and this is on top of the $10 million cornerstone investment in Novo.

From all reports, the DEG geos are super keen to get cracking at Becher with drilling planned to start later this month, barely 3 mths after announcing the JV. Speaks volumes for DEG's interest for the Egina JV considering the the already enormous scale of their other holdings in the region

Oh and BTW, curiously very little mentioned so far in any of their presentations about the strategically located tenements immediately west of the emerging monster lithium discovery at Andover by AZS but I am happy to leave any of that speculation about the lithium potential to others who may wish to share their thoughts .
    Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 4.01.24 pm.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 4.06.39 pm.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $2.161K 14.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1933 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 7802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.