ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    As a long term MTR shareholder and a new CBE shareholder i have been doing some reading into Armada Exploration, and came across this interview..

Around 17minutes he references a nickel sulphide project that he believes could be an "extraordinary play" while he doesnt give away the company name due to it still being private I think it's highly likely to be Armada.

Aramadas team are industry renowned with a number involved in the Kamoa discovery https://www.metaltigerplc.com/portfolio/equity-investments/active/armada-exploration including CEO Ross McGowan, who you can guarantee operates in the same circles and Warren Irwin. It seems a lot have background work has gone into this project are soon to drill three priority targets at 1000m each.

It's a good move by Metal Tiger to bring Cobre in on this deal and by extension it could be excellent for Cobre shareholders. I maintain my long term assessment that Cobre will be the subject of some M&A activity and this only enhances that theory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.