ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    comeon on johhno.. there's More bollocks in that statement than an abattoir offal bin.

why suddenly is wack a nemesis? There is no motivation I can see for him to be cunningly downramping.

I know him no more than I know you but if i was to sell out of deg I can't see any benefit in coming back and down ramping.. it's just wasted effort, and if I did I would probably do it a bit more forcefully than suggesting deg might go UP to 130 today or whatever it was that wack predicted.

someone like nordesmic might fit that bill better but even his serially pessimistic and conservative take on deg is something I appreciate as a foil to the echo chamber of hubris and hype that jvdh and the like proffers from lalaland central.

I'm sure wack has been around the traps over the years but it's not like he's Elon musk bagging bitcoin. . The financial times do not follow his hc posts and change their sentiment of deg accordingly...

the dude has an opinion as we all do. He's probably got money all over the asx and naturally an interest in his old stocks like deg.. let the dude post his opinion without getting savaged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
-0.005(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $3.307B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.37 $5.954M 4.313M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 41758 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 41069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.