TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Good update, a shame the company decided it not worthy to inform...

1. R08
    7,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1810
    Good update, a shame the company decided it not worthy to inform the market and their increasingly anxious shareholders....doesn't that frustrate you ? Information should be provided to the market which is material to company activity. A Fed Court adjournment is material information pertaining to the trading status of the company which was accosted due to suspension being enforced by the ASX. Is not a good look in my mind.

As you have just reported Josh AFTER you recently spoke with the company;

"from my brief communication with the company this week, it was that we require some further information to satisfy the courts......make of that what you will."

@Basileus, I don't expect any further grief from you....it seems that my thoughts were indeed closer to the mark than anything you have put on the table to date AND not to be interpreted as you claimed; quote - "Simply staggering in its breadth of absolute nothingness."

If you have any decency as a human being, a retraction of your comments and sentiment in relation to my understanding of the current circumstances would be appropriate. I don't expect it, as I don't believe it will happen.

Unfortunately, re-enforces my point when questioning why the company would request an expedited hearing only to not be in readiness for the hearing....hopefully they weren't trying it on IMO and it is just clerical detail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.