TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I posted this on another thread but I prefer in a thread with a...

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    I posted this on another thread but I prefer in a thread with a better title

Do you think the official Launch of Divan will lift the SP because it's virtually a given that it's happening so I don't see the announcement on the official launch date being a big catalyst or is it going to take deals 4 & 5 to be of the same quality or better than the Divan deal?

I don't expect much from the next quarterly so I can't see the quarterly giving us a lift.

I feel the SP is way oversold and if we just slowly and steadily increased then the retrace, if any would have been less severe.

The reason I ask the question, what is it going to take? Is because we have one arm of the business up and running (Karaoke2u).
    We are 4-6 weeks off launch of another arm of the Business that will bring immediate revenue, we have another Joint Venture with a B2B telco that is even more customers, so if you think about tv2u's customer/subscriber base through those 3 joint ventures then I would say we have a very close to between 1.5 - 2 million customer/subscriber base through those different avenues within the next 2-3 months!

All of this alone is much more near term revenue than many more new tech stocks on the market that are well or have been well above tv2 in terms of SP.

I am not going to even price in the near term apparent deals 4 & 5 because everything that we know of should see this at multiples higher SP...

Who knows if it's manipulation or profit takers or what but it's easily undervalued! I am not too concerned about daily movements because you would go crazy if you live a die by them but those people who had all day to sell above 1.6 cents decided at the end of the day to offload lower??
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.