ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4443

Absolutely NO mike drop from me, even more so if your subliminal referencing to "long esseys essays" are being directed as me being the author.
    I own what I post and have the conviction to defensively debate the content, material and/or any narrative contained within my posts as acurate and factual based on publicly available material.
    I standby the content of my post/s as being correct unless proven/substantiated to be otherwise (to which i will retract and apologise) and given the lack of any debate or attemps to debunk the information provided, from any pro company posters, suggests the post/s content are with merit!

My opinion only, is it premature to have the backslapping, warm and fuzzy moments and the digs at the negative posters considering the little benefit I think the PF1 shareholders will take from the "sale of Hamersley" - and I am saying the word 'sale' loosely! - more on that later

What has you saying its a "Big day for PF1 holders"? What benefits to shareholders are you seeing in this "spin off' based on what has been released by the company only.
    From a range of my posts I indicated Hamersley was worth nil value quoting information from company announcements, I will concede that i did at one point say I didn't think Hamersley could be sold.

no toys thrown out the cot
    no taking bat and ball and leaving
    ABSOLUTELY no dropped mike

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 66476 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 23837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.