THB 3.23% 3.2¢ thunderbird resources limited

Ive come to the decision that not only are you crazy but also...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Ive come to the decision that not only are you crazy but also either delusional or worse, friends of the directors. All holders have seen their holdings decimated and probably just like myself keep holding because its simply not worth selling. Brokerage fees would wipe you out.
    Directors don't bother attending the AGMs. Either can't be bothered or scared for their lives.
    Theres no money to do anything. You can't explore for free.
    Assets are sold to pay for administration costs. When they tried to raise money it was simply to pay for administration and creditors. The money wasn't going on exploration and holders saw this and flicked the company the big finger. Why flush more money down the toilet? Which just proves they haven't always managed to raise money as you claim.
    In my experience their communication is dismal and they sure don't listen to shareholders.
    To be fair I wouldn't listen to anyone abusing me either.
    The bottom line is that they need money to do anything and no one wants to give them any.
    Why? because its just for administration and paying the creditors which in my personal opinion are the directors so you're giving money just to pay for their lunches.
    I don't think it matters whether its Mongolia, Brazil or the dark side of the moon.
    I reckon it will be a miracle if this mob achieve anything except another lunch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $7.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $37.93K 1.159M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1260110 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 35753 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.