ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364

https://www.resourcesrisingstars.com.au/news-article/red-5-receive-us55m-siana-sale
    ...... sad troubled history in the Pines where the high risk always outstripped the potential high rewards. Instead of a problematic mine in a difficult geopolitical environment, RED can get on making KOTH the great gold phoenix from the ashes of the discarded assets by Saracen and Gold Fields bought very cheaply .... by this much unfairly abused management and BOD .... and the debts incurred were paid for by the profits squeezed out of the old end of life mill and ore bodies !

https://www.red5limited.com/site/PDF/b2101e37-58bf-4770-8494-cd69fd397f43/EasternGoldfieldsConsolidationStrategy
    "Red 5 embarks on a new growth strategy centred on the acquisition of an asset portfolio in the Eastern Goldfields region of WA (“Eastern Goldfields Consolidation Strategy” or “Strategy”).The cornerstone of the Strategy is a binding agreement to acquire the operating Darlot Gold Mine, located ~900km NE of Perth in the Leonora-Leinster mineral province, from a wholly owned subsidiary of Gold Fields Limited for $18.5M (in cash and shares) in staged payments."
    "The second key plank of the Strategy is a binding agreement to acquire the King of the Hills (“KOTH”) Gold Project, located ~80km south of Darlot, from Saracen Mineral Holdings Limited (ASX: SAR) for $16M (in cash and shares) in staged payments."

Last edited by MIStragic: 30/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.